007 Reporters, A scam?

007 Reporters, A scam?


007 reporters as the name claims is a news marketing site that had amass thousands of members for profit building. The site is sounding quite legal since it collects moderate of a Thousand Naira (N 1,000) for registration and a couple of I-don't-know-whether-its-true- recent news but truth be told fella, this site or whatever it calls itself  is a nice calculating SCAM! it never pays but promise to pay!
I was a member and with all my hope on this tricky site, it was a DISASTER! And no matter how very little an amount lost for a project is, it's very huge for the loser since he could have add bits and bits together to pursue a better goal!


This site uses Whatsapp to transact businesses and hook victims. After the realization of their "scamic status quo" (probably they never knew I had caught them with their lies), I saw more alikened sites coming from that one source with incredible beguileness. To me it was once caught, twice shine!


Its my earnest prayer that such fraudulent sites get caught, exposed and immediately deleted from the e-net world. But i know that as long as we remain in this unstable earth, there must be good and bad.

So please my friends. don't fall for the site and i say Congrats! to you, yes to you for finding the status quo of 007 reporters; That's my watch word also in this tricky e-net world. Don't be a scapegoat!

You can visit me for more insights and reviews concerning legal and non-legal sites at frankobiwithgod.blog.com. Be my special guest today and you won't miss that intriguing benefit of learning something new!
Thanks once more! I believe in you! please share!

Comments