GOD IN THE WORLD OF BLOGGING

GOD IN THE WORLD OF BLOGGING

Blogging is sweet and is very profitable if you know something right about it to do! something don't just happen even in internet blogging, and that's why there's yahoo plus in surplusity around the internet world. 




But, even the yahoo plus is no guarantee for success in the blogging world! my fellas, no matter how we mention the physical things or talk about ways to make it in blogging. See, if you don't have God, even if you've got a thousand, million or a billion visitors or even followers every second, it will drop- (am talking from experience!) Yes sir!, people that knows God may steal those numerous visitors from you!
And the reason you're reading this post is because it is meant for you and will change you and enlarge your blog successfully!




People have different gods or unnatural beings they invoke in this world of blogging, mine is Jesus Christ! and He is not god but 'GOD'....you might have heard about that Name, He's real!, He has never fail me. He has given me inspirations, skills, techniques and within few months of my entering blogging am hitting millions!(and they are still coming and staying!).


If you want that experience and more, then say "Lord Jesus Christ, am a Sinner!, forgive me my sins, my transgressions and iniquities, wash me with your precious blood, save my soul today as i make you My Lord and personal Savior. Help me to prosper exceedingly in the field of blogging and many legal activities i will participate in, i will remain true and faithful to you, Holy Spirit Take over me!, Thank you Jesus Christ-in Jesus Name. Amen.



Please know that Jesus Christ has accepted you, don't look at another god or put your trust in any, because Jesus has started unusual and wonderful miracles in your life and blog. Don't worry Jesus Christ will lead you to His right House, Amen! in Jesus Name.


Thanks once more for perusing, if you need more blogging tips to expand more in blog-world then visit https://frankobiwithgod.blog.com. I love you! Thanks and God bless!!!

Comments